Monday 6 February 2012

Best one I've found sofar.

So this isn't something I've actually bought, just something I've been admiring...

Firstly I really wanted a patchwork sofa after seeing a gorgeous one on Hollyoaks, I tracked one down which was just like it but it cost over £4000....so I decided to think again!

This one still isn't cheap but it's a lot more affordable at £1395. When I say affordable, obviously I will still have to save my pennies! I like how patriotic it is too, I found it at http://www.idukpatriot.co.uk/ambrowCart/shop/show_details.php?ref=Olio

1 comment:

  1. have you got your dream patchwork sofa yet? if not i have just the name and number for you !! I dont watch Hollyoaks as a rule but just glanced up and saw MY SOFA (well almost) .
    Its basically my own old sofa recovered. This guy comes around your house and gets a "feel" on colours and textures that are currently in your house. He picked my sofa up, recovered it (and all the cushions) and delivered it back for £450.
    I was blown away by the standard!!! I saw almost the same sofa in Libertys of London for nearly £4000
    I can send you a pic of mine if you let me have your email address

    ReplyDelete